Roll over image to zoom in
Pads designed for heavy bladder and/or bowel incontinence protection. As a 2-Piece system, these pads provide a more discreet, body-close fit when worn with TENA knit or comfort Pants. They are anatomically designed for comfort and security, and the Dry-Fast Dual Core ensures long-lasting dryness. A wetness indicator on the outside helps to assess whether changing is required. TENA Day Light Pads are designed for mild to moderate bladder and/or bowel leakage protection. As a 2-Piece system, these pads provide a more discreet, body-close fit when worn with TENA knit or comfort pants. They are anatomically designed for comfort and security. This pad does not contain an adhesive strip. It is meant to be worn with Comfort Pants by TENA, also sold on our website, or any other close fitting undergarment.
- Dry-fast core technology rapidly pulls fluid away from the skin and traps it into the lower storage core where it is gelled by Superabsorbent microbeads for greater security and skin dryness.
- Light and airy 2-Piece pad and pant system helps promote skin health. Pad design is open on the sides, leaving more skin surface exposed to the air. Secure pad with breathable TENA Reusable Pants.
- Contoured care promotes improved comfort and leakage protection.
- Wetness indicator (on back) alerts caregivers that the pad has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- Soft, nonwoven backsheet is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity.
- Oval-shaped elastics hug the body, creating a comfortable seal for improved leakage protection
|Unit of Measure||Contents||Sold By|
|Package (PK)||40 Each||1 Total (1 Package)|
|Case (CA)||80 Each||2 Total (1 Case of 2 Package)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.