Roll over image to zoom in
McKesson Bariatric 4 Wheel Rollator, Folding Steel Frame
|Application||Bariatric 4 Wheel Rollator|
|Base Depth||23 Inch Base Depth|
|Base Specifications||Loop Locks / Carry Pouch / Removable Backrest / Padded Seat|
|Base Width||19 Inch Base Width|
|Depth||13 Inch Depth|
|Frame Diameter||1 Inch Frame Diameter|
|Frame Material||Steel Frame|
|Handle Height||34 to 39 Inch Handle Height|
|Inside Grip Width||22 Inch Inside Grip Width|
|Seat Height||22 Inch Seat Height|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs. Weight Capacity|
|Latex Free Indicator||Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex|
- McKesson Heavy-Duty Bariatric Steel Rollator, Red
- Exceptionally strong, red steel frame construction safely supports bariatric users up to 400 lbs.
- Designed with folding hinge for easy storage and portability
- Ergonomically-designed orthotic handles are easy-to-grip, reduce hand pressure and are adjustable to accommodate users' height and preferences
- Self-threading knob allows easy, tool-free handle height adjustment
- Oversized padded seat and backrest are made of strong polyurethane material for durability, have a contoured design for ergonomic comfort, and provide cut and split resistance to prevent rubbing and irritation
- Hinged padded backrest can be folded up, down or removed.
- Special, deluxe loop-lock system, made of internal aluminum casting for easy-use and safety, operates like a bicycle hand brake to slow down or temporarily stop and easily lock into stationary position by pushing handle into down-position.
- Swiveling, 8-inch caster wheels with soft-grip tires are non-marking and add stability and control for indoor and outdoor use.
- Seat folds up to conveniently access the spacious vinyl carry pouch below the seat for transporting personal items with added privacy and security.
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 1 Per Case
- WARNING: This product can expose you to di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.